1 plain bagel
2 1/2 Tablespoons olive oil (enough to coat the bagel pieces)
1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
1/4 teaspoon Lime Sea Salt
Preheat air fryer to 390 degrees.
1. Slice the bagel into 1/2 inch or smaller slices and separate them, then place into a medium size bowl.
2. Drizzle the olive oil over all the bagel pieces and stir until evenly coated.
3. Add the parmesan cheese, parsley, and Crafty Coles Lime Salt and mix well till all the pieces are coated evenly.
4. Cook the bagel pieces in the air fryer for 2 minutes and then stir and cook for another two minutes or until a deep golden brown.
5. Transfer your gorgeous croutons to a paper towel lined plate and let them cool until ready to eat. Enjoy!
Notes from the chef:
Make it your own! Use Italian seasoning instead of the parsley if you like. Use the same Lime Sea Salt on your chicken or tomatoes if you are adding these croutons to your salad for a bonus burst of flavor.